Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, October 24, 2009

7 days out from competition – 0 carb day #5

6:30am weigh-in 201.2

So last night after playing bowling ball helper (setting up the pins) at my son’s school’s Halloween event, I headed over to the market to buy some chicken and a few gallons of water

I figured 7 days left, 8oz servings x 8 = 4 pounds of chicken a day, so I bought 28 pounds on sale for 54 bucks. I wasn’t thinking…

After cleaning up 6 pounds, it turned into 4 pounds, then after cooking, it turned into 3 pounds. So if 6 pound turned into 3, then 28 pounds in more like 14 pound when it’s all said and done… I'm going to need more chicken

Minus that 1500 milligrams of sodium I would have been taking in, I will probably drop a pound or two and my skin will become even more transparent, in the next couple of days…

Boy I love this stuff!

You are what you eat comes to mind… it’s so true and no I’m not going to turn into a chicken… what it means, by eating certain foods you can change yourself and not just for bodybuilding, but for life, for healing, for health, food is everything.

(Please understand what I’m doing now is extreme and is preparation for a bodybuilding competition and not recommended for a day to day healthy life style, this is only short term)

Starting today and for the remaining workouts, I will be training my whole body.

I’m not looking to breakdown muscle tissue as I would normally for growth. What I'm going for is to get a good pump, and really squeeze the muscles to make them even deeper with cuts and separations.

This will also give the muscles a reason to suck in the carbohydrates when I start to carb up. I will group push and pull muscles together and go back and forth between exercises

Basically the workout will go as follows

Dip and pull-ups 3 sets
Flat bench and bent over rows 3 sets
Chest flies and low rows 3 sets
Pullovers which works both chest and back, 3 sets

Then for shoulders, I’ll go from over head pressing, to side laterals, to rear laterals, to front raises and I’ll run through this for 3 sets

Then onto arms where I will do lying down triceps extensions with standing barbell curls for 3 sets
A triceps push downs with a bicep preacher curl for 3 sets
An over head triceps extension with hammer curls for biceps for 3 sets

Then for legs where I will go from calves, to legs curls, to legs extensions and I could do this as many as 6 times around, along with flexing and stretching and really squeezing the whole body throughout the workout

So all day today and for the next 7 days, I will eat 8oz of chicken every 2 hours and drink crystal light flavored water

Then 36 hours out from competition, I will start to carb up and add potatoes to my chicken meals

Time for a protein drink

2 comments:

  1. LOved how much fun you had last night! You have kept your humor and fun spirit even with this extreme diet. Now that is a great achievement. We love you so much and know this is going to be a great night for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I’m running on auto pilot now

    ReplyDelete