Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, October 26, 2009

5 days out from competition – 0 carb day #7

6:30am weigh-in 200.8

Well I can’t completely call yesterday a zero carb day. I did have that Carbo Pump yesterday morning at 9am and by 10am I was already starting to get hard, starting to be able to really flex everything so intensely. Something you lose when completely depleted (carbs are used for contraction) and I had no change in definition, zero sodium did the trick.

Legs stayed deeply separated all day as I continuing eating 7oz of boiled chicken breast every two hours and drinking my Crystal light and they even started to get harder as the day went on

So last night I decide to try something… the last thing I tried to eat before I want to bed was one box of Matzol, which has an 1100 calories to the box and it’s a dry complex carb, no salt. But I was only able 8 of them down, which are 800 calories and 16oz of water, I could have drank more, but chose not too

I wanted to see what would happen to me in the AM… I’m so lean right now and hardly have any water in or on my muscles

If you remember last weekend I eat 10 pounds of potatoes and I was able to flatting back out in one day of zero carbs.

I wonder how I would have looked last weekend if I was zero sodium when I was eating all those potatoes…

This is why I wanted to see what these 800 calories of dried unsalted complex carbs would do to me

My best friend the mirror says… perfect! I found my formula; I put 2 pounds of water back into my muscles, I’m nice and filled out, hard and separated, I can’t ask for more

Now if I can bring this look to the stage, (I don’t see why not) I will be a force to be reckoned with

The best thing is I still have 5 more days to become even better, if that’s even possible… but of course it has to be… never settling…

Back to boiled chicken and water for the next 3 days

Time to find my buddy and work on my tan~! http://www.glowtanningcenter.com/

Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment