Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Thursday, October 1, 2009

30 days out from competition

6:30am weigh-in 209/207.8 (shit happens)

I woke up having to go #2 more then usual, so I decided to weigh myself before and after… now that’s 1.2 pounds difference, wow!. So it’s safe to say… after a pound, you’re “full of it”!

Legs last night … on man, GONE today for sure! My legs are so toasted from my ass to my calves; I have this humming feeling running through legs and what a great feeling!

The damage all started with 7 sets of squats, climbing my way up to 365 for 8, ending at 315 for 12, then onto 5 sets of hacks, working my way up to 4 plates each side, to failure on each set.

From there;
4 set extensions, to failure
2 sets walking lunges, to failure
4 sets lying down one legged hamstring curls, to failure
2 sets seated leg curls (right quad started to spasm, had to move on)
4 sets of standing one legged curls, to failure
No stiff legs today.
4 sets on kneeing down behind the lying down leg curl machine and pushing backward from the floor, working the ass muscles… Great movement really, targets the glutes
4 standing one leg calf raises, 4 seated and 4 machine seated calf press, one side at a time, starting with left calf and ending with left calf. Grabbing that extra set on the left calf (slightly smaller calf)

One of the best feelings I have, is right after I have a great legs work out, it’s a good feeling knowing you have accomplished yet another growing intense leg workout; it makes the rest of the week easier

Time for a protein drink

1 comment:

  1. Crazy intense workout. I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete