Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Wednesday, September 30, 2009

31 days out from competition

6:30am weigh-in 209.4
Let me start by saying… “Legs today, gone tomorrow” yes tonight is legs and I’m so much looking forward to engorging my legs with blood. Squat to you drop, is what the poisons going to be tonight!

Just as I expected, the weigh is coming back down after Monday nights chest and arms workout. Having the 2 days off from training over the weekend, allows the body to full up again with carbohydrates. The muscles have the extra day to “carb-up”, which in turn, follows a weigh increase. But the mirror tells the story, you can’t fool the mirror and as long as the skin continues to thin, then everything stays the same.

I will start to play with my carbs’ next week, by skipping 1 or 2 carb meals (only eating protein) just to drop a little water and flatting out the muscle just a little, but not too much as to lose strength, but just enough to make them hungry. You have to give them a reason to want to pull water in and I also want to make sure I’m as low on carbs as possible and at the same time as high as I need to be. At this point in the game it’s all about playing with your water.

Time for a protein drink

3 comments:

  1. Cool blog! I'll be following your progress. I am eating healthy myself and losing weight, but nowhere near as rigorous as you're training! Keep up the good work....
    -Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Greg, Keep eating healthy, I promise you it will pay off in the long run

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, now I can keep up with your progress when your to busy to call....Keep up the great work...

    ReplyDelete