Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Wednesday, October 28, 2009

3 days out from competition – 0 carb day #9

6:30am weigh-in 199

Down one pound after training the whole body last night, I figured this much.

I couldn’t be any happier with my best friend, (the mirror) my legs are in the best shape they have ever been. Though today I am very flat, after a couple of days of carbs that will all change

Tonight I’m off to my buddy Mark's place to get spray tanned, I need to make sure I hit under my arms. I was hitting poses last night and when I hit the front double bicep shot you could see under my arms where the spray didn't get me.

For only one level 3 spray, it really made me dark and that little darkness, really looks nice when your skin is thin, brings out even more lines

Today I am using distilled water to drink and no fat free coffee creamer this morning in my coffee, today will be the lowest sodium intake so far, were these last couple of days it was around 50 milligrams … by switching to distilled water and cutting out that coffee creamer, total sodium intake will be about zero.

The only thing left, which I will make sure during my carbing up, is making my coffee with distilled water, and then I will be at zero sodium.

When I do carb up, I’ll most likely use potatoes, because they are rich in potassium (which hold water in your muscles) and even though they are naturally a sodium free food, I will boiled them and peel the skin... more on this later


Time for a protein drink

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling like having some little chicken and potatoes myself-for a little midnight snack!

    ReplyDelete