Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Thursday, October 29, 2009

2 days out from competition – carb-up day #1

6:30am weigh-in 197.8

Down just over a pound again from yesterday… looks like I’m going to be a heavy weight this time around (over 198) unless I lose more weight during the carbing up, which is possible, by not likely

At this point I don’t care what weight I’m at, I just want to keep the look I have now for the stage

I am extremely pleased with my BF (the mirror) this morning, besides being ripped, I’m dry too, and this is the look I need to keep for the stage.

Now I’m going to carb up, so I become Bigger and Harder!

Last night I finished making the remaining 3 packs of chicken (9 pounds) and boiled 5 pounds of Russet potatoes. Russet’s always seemed to me to be the driest of all spuds.

So basically I’m going to eat ever couple of hours 7oz of boiled chicken and a couple of potatoes (300 grams). I’ll drink my distilled water as needed, trying just to sip.

But today I will do what my body asks for in terms of how much water to drink, however tomorrow is a different story. Tomorrow depending on how I look in the morning, I may want to be keep myself slightly thirsty throughout the day into Saturday

Got sprayed tanned again last night and I’m starting to get really dark, one more time should do the trick on Friday and I have Pro-Tan just in case and I’m not afraid to use it ;-)

All I’m looking to do is fill out a little in terms of hardness which the carbohydrate will do for me. This will give me the muscle contractions I need to flex really hard.

Something I will be doing all day long these next couple of days. Just keep flexing and watching the muscle fill out and staying dry and ripped.

I don’t want to go too crazy eating too many carbohydrates and drinking too much water, but I also want to eat and drink enough so I fill out and more importantly take on a nice pump back stage before going out.

It should be an effortless pump; I shouldn’t have to work on trying to get a pump. If everything works as I planned it to, then I should easily get a long lasting SICK pump!


Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment