Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, October 3, 2009

28 day our from competition

6:30am weigh-in 206.2

Last nights workout was a tough one, I didn’t fully recovered from Wednesday legs workout. Got a good pump, but the intensity was hard to keep up, no energy.

Now I know why … just over a two pound drop in one day, 2.8 to be exact. This clearly tells me, I’m right at bottom for the amount of calories I need to sustain my workouts.

I need to see what happens come Monday, having these next two days off from the gym, to determine my next move.

Remember nothing has changed in terms of what I eat everyday. Dropping 2 pounds like that, becoming even tighter, and maintaining fully carbed up muscle bellies and still keeping my size is exactly what I want to be happening.

The only thing that’s going to be changing is yoga. Hot room (Baptiste) yoga that I started over a month ago once a week (done 4 times) and this Sunday at 11 to 12:30 will be the first time since dieting, two weeks ago.

In hot room yoga, the room temperature is kept somewhere around 95 degrees and you can lose up to 3 pounds of water easy, never mind the extra calories you will burn.

I’m looking forward to see what’s going to happen come Monday with this new element added to the mix.

What I’m hoping to get from hot room yoga, is to use it as a tool, ridding the skin of water held in by sodium (water on top of muscle) I’m hoping to be able to use this the week of the show (the Sunday before)

So I need to pay close attention to what happens and not so much that day, but the days to follow.

Once stripped of all water from under the skin, sodium intake would be the only thing to put it back and I can eliminate that all together if need be... we shall see, I don’t' want to get to far ahead of myself, lets see what happens with Yoga tomorrow

Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment