Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, October 4, 2009

27 days out from competition

6:30am weigh-in 207.6

Having yesterday off from the gym and eating the same 2700 calories (52% carbs,40% protein and 8% fat) I gained back 1.4 pounds (just about a pound an a half) from the 2.8 (almost 3 pounds) lost from yesterday morning. I think I found my spot in terms of how many calories and how they are rationed out % wise.

I say this because of the mirror (your best friend at this point in the game) my scale sits right below my BF and it’s one of those electric scales that you have to touch first to turn on.

So every morning around 6:30 (always after I have my first cup of coffee) I touch that scale step back and hit poses. My attention is always on my legs, the last thing to come in for me. What I see just about every day is more tightness and hardness.

Tightness tells me, I’m not spilling over (too much carbs) and my sodium is in check and hardness tells me, I’m carbed up, not flat. Remember I eat the same thing everyday and to see the scale pretty much stay the same. Goes down, comes up, but still losing a little weight. This is exactly what you want to happen. This tell me I should be able to keep everything the same and have time to come right into this contest, big and hard, 27 days from now


Off to hot room yoga at11. I’m planning on weighing myself before and after. I’m dying to see how I look after stripping all the water out from under my skin.

If I keep my fullness, then it was only water under the skin (which I don’t think is going to be the case, you sweat way too much) if I am flat too, then the muscles lost water also.

Which is ok, I’ll still see the tightness (no sodium water under the skin) and I can carb back without sodium, to get the fullness back and see what’s what. I will be able to see clearer on how much fat is left verse water and where my weigh is… fun shit here!

Keep in mind I’m a junky when it comes to this stuff. I’m so addicted to actions and reactions and when your body fat is 5% or lower, every change causing a clear reaction. This is the only way you can truly understand your body in connection to foods.

Remember, you are what you eat and this is a true statement.

I do this for fun, because I can

Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment