Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, October 12, 2009

19 days out from competition - 0 carb day #4

6:30am weigh-in 206.2

I mentioned in yesterdays post that in one week’s time I’ve lost 2 pounds. Actually from last Monday’s 6:30am weigh-in to this morning’s weigh-in, I have lost .04 pounds.

It’s pretty amazing how you can change how you look through food manipulation.

The mirror has changed so much in one week. My skin got even thinner, my legs have even more definition and separation, but I did become flat, which will come back. All from losing .04 pounds of fat

Zero carbs again today, going to do same as last week. Zero carbs on my training days (MWF) that will leave me at 14 days out come Saturday (two weeks).

I think this week is going to get rid of the remaining 2-3 pounds of fat. It wouldn’t surprise me if I’m not around 2%bf come Saturday.

If my thinking is correct and I do strip down to 2%, then just for the hell of it and to make sure I don’t lose muscle (no fat left) I will eat a 5 pound bag of potatoes (Yukon’s) on Saturday, just to see how my body reacts on Sunday. I have plenty of time at this stage and I’m always up for learning.

This will shoot my caloric intake to 4800 calories (3200 carbs, 1400 protein, 200 fat) My body should come back nicely in terms of muscle hardness and size, but let’s see what Saturday brings first

Why potatoes? Well for no other reason then they are one of the foods with the highest amounts of potassium and we all know potassium holds water in your muscles, so why not? I always got a great carb pump from running on potatoes before, might as well stay with something you know that works well

Now it is starting to get good!

Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment