Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Tuesday, October 13, 2009

18 days out from competition

6:30 am weigh-in 205.2

Body weight dropped one pound from yesterdays no carb day.
Last week I lost .06 pounds following Monday’s no carb day. If everything is staying the same as far as action and reaction is concerned, tomorrows weigh in (following today’s carb day) I should stay the same as today, 205.2 and come Thursday mornings weigh-in following Wednesdays zero carb day, I should drop around 2.5 pounds

Remember I eat and drink the same thing everyday at every meal and other than my training varying, nothing changes, making predicting easy and at this point in the game, it’s all for fun. I’m already there, I could compete this weekend, and I would just need to carb up

Remember the scale is only a tool and it's used with the mirror, another tool, to help you understand. First off, how different you CAN look at the SAME body weight, but it also helps you know everything is working. Ideally you want to lose weight as slowly as possible and it’s ok to drop some, and then come back up, as long as the mirror changes or your clothes are starting to look and feel different on you. Then you know your losing fat not just body weight


Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment