Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, October 11, 2009

20 days out from competition

6:30am weigh-in 204.4

So I woke up weighing .06 heavier this time.

Let us look back at the week. I decided to go zero carbs on my workout days (M W F)

Monday was the first day of zero carbs; I woke up weighing 206.4 to start

On Tuesday after one day of zero carbs, I weighed 206, losing .04 of excess water carbs.

On Wednesday after a one day of eating carbs, I weighed 206 again, leveling off

On Thursday after the second day of zero carbs, I weighed 204.8 dropping 1.2 pounds this time and really changing, starting to become flatter and more separated

On Friday after a day of carbs, I weighed 204.8 the same again just like earlier in the week after a carb day.

Now yesterday after my 3rd day of zero carbs, I woke up 203.8 and my BF (the mirror) made my legs look like they never looked before at this weight, so separated

So here’s were it gets interesting, I wake up today after yesterdays carb day and was heavier at 204.4, not staying the same weight as the other 2 days following a carb day, but gaining weight

My legs looked just as separated as yesterday, but now they are fuller and harder and when squeezed I have cross strides

Remember when the time comes you engorge yourself with carbs which fill the muscles to hardness

Doing zero carbs on the workout days is working out just as I hoped for, I’m going to keep it going again for next week

In one weeks time I lost 2 pounds and have changed so much

Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment