Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, October 17, 2009

13 days out from competition – pre carb-up day #2

6:30am weigh-in 205

After eating 5 pounds of potatoes, drinking 8 pounds of water (1 gallon) and eating a 1 ½ pounds of chicken, I gained 3 pounds from yesterday’s weigh-in

My BF (mirror) says yes, I’m bigger, harder and just as separated as yesterday morning, which is what we want

Total intake for the whole day was 300 grams of protein, 5 pounds of potatoes and 1 gallon of water, to the tee!

I divided up the 5 pounds of potatoes into 6 meals; it came out to approximately 325-350 grams each serving. I started eating later then normal, so I was only able to get in 6 meals every 2 1/2 hours.

I woke up and had my usual 2 cups of coffee (24oz of water)

9:30am I had 2 scoops of IsoCool Whey Protein (50 grams) mixed with (8oz) of water and 2 or 3 potatoes and another (8oz) of water

12 noon, 2 scoops of Protein, (8oz) of water and 2 or 3 potatoes with a cup of coffee (12oz)

2:30, 10oz of lean ground chicken cooked with Mrs. Dash (leftovers from night before) and 2 or 3 potatoes with a cup of coffee (12oz)

5:00, 2 scoops Protein, (8oz) of water and 2 or 3 potatoes with another (8oz) of water

7:30, 2 scoops Protein (8oz) of water and 2 or 3 potatoes with another (8oz) of water

10:00, 10oz of lean ground chicken cooked with Mrs. Dash and the last 3 potatoes with 48oz of water and I craved the whole amount and not a drop more.

Next 5 pounds of potatoes are in the oven now

Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment