Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Friday, October 30, 2009

1 day out from competition – Final carb-up day

6:30am weigh-in 198.2

My mirror (best friend) says… dry, ripped and filling out :-)

I started eating yesterday at 7:30am, 6oz of boiled chicken, 10oz of boiled skinless potatoes, my morning cup of black coffee made with distilled water, taking my second cup on the rode

Every 3 hours, 6oz of chicken, 10oz of potatoes, sipping my crystal light flavored distilled water as needed, trying not to over do it.

2800 calories yesterday doubling the calories without the carbohydrates, but now with the carbohydrates, my muscles are filling up with water becoming harder

I knew by 4pm I was starting to become slightly dehydrated and needed more water. While flexing my intercostals they started to cramp, but it went away with a little stretch and didn’t last but a second.

The carbohydrates in my body are looking for water, but not too much, the cramp did not last long (slight dehydration). Try listening to your body and know why things happen. I just needed to drink a little more water.

Carbohydrates hold water in your muscles, along with potassium (potatoes having the most potassium) any water sitting in my skin will be pulled into the muscles from the carbohydrates, because I’m limiting the water intake or I’ll sweat it out with no return. I’m not taking in any sodium and sodium holds water under your skin, this is how we “saran wrap” the skin

Today will be a repeat of yesterday’s food and water intake, another day and I should be right where I need to be for Saturday.

Will get the last spray tan and hit some compulsory poses for my buddy Mark (the guy with salons) there are 8 compulsory poses (judging poses).

Tonight I’m going to apply Pro-Tan on as well, 3 coats should do the trick. You can never be dark enough for the stage.

Let the games begin…

Time for a protein drink

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! Can't wait to see how it all plays out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you look in the best shape I have ever seen you..when you flex you can see the striations..Legs look big and seperated...You should do real well tommorrow, best of luck wish i could be there...You da man....Love cousin gene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you cousin Gene and right back at you!

    ReplyDelete