Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Wednesday, September 23, 2009

38 days out from competition

6:30am weigh-in 212… just two days of eating clean and I’m already tightening up. Calories still at 2700 basically running a 52% protein, 40% carbs and 8% fat caloric ratio intake.
I should slow down a little losing weight, only because my water is starting to get under control and this 1.6 pounds I lost in these 2 days is just unnecessary water that was being held by extra carbs and calorie. I predict by weeks end, I will be waking up at 210

Legs today…. Gone tomorrow… can’t wait to get the blood into my quads, hams, glutes and cows!
I can honestly say training my legs is my favorite workout. Now if you were to ask me this 20 years ago, I may have giving you a different answer. But knowing if I’m ever to compete in the big leagues, then the legs have to grow more!

Sickness for thickness, intensity for immensity!

Time for a protein drink

1 comment: