Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Tuesday, September 22, 2009

All bark and No bite

So I'm leaving Salem NH from work traveling down 93 south heading to Boston. As I'm passing over 495 traveling in he middle lane with my cruise control set at 70 mph, 5 over the speed limit. A car coming onto 93 from 495 pulls right in my lane. Not a big deal, he didn't cut me off. But I did have to go around him because he wasn't driving my speed. When I got in front of him he starts to ride me real close, with in 5 feet, so I touched my brakes and up comes the middle finger. So I hit my brakes harder and this prompts him to point over to the side of the rode, gesturing me to pullover... so I just look at him in my review mirror and shock my head no, as to say, you don't want me to pullover.

So we continued down the highway another 2 0r 3 minutes, he's no longer tailgating me but is still behind me. I move to the left lane as the middle lane was slowing down and eventually he's now beside me. I look over at him and he again gestures with this arm pointing over to the side of the rode for me to pull over and get it on. This time I hit my brakes pull behind him and move to the breakdown lane, he does the same in front of me. We come to a stop, I jump out as he did too and we meet near the back of his car. Now I recognize this guy from the gym. He says to me “what did you to that for" I'm assuming he meant hit my brakes hard. I said, you where tailgating me, that's why. I look at his right hand to see a black knife folded in his hand. I yell WHAT! YOU BROUGHT A KNIFE OUT. WHAT YOU CAN'T FIGHT WITH YOUR HANDS, ARE YOU NOT A MAN.

I then said if I get the knife from you I'm going to stick you with it... yeah right was his reply.
I started calling him a little boy who can't fight and he started to say hit me, but I couldn't understand him, but finally I heard him say "hit me" my reply was I would knock you out if I did... he laughs.
I noticed he had some big time gyno, tangerine size, on both nipples. I started to make fun of him, telling him he had some nasty bitch tits, as I continue calling him a little boy and he kept saying hit me. The dude kept on looking at my arms, (the veins where pumping tonight) as I was yelling at him and his eyes started to have that "deer in the head lights" look, as his mind started to wander...
Now I'm thinking two things, either he recognizes me as did I him or he realizes he bit off more then he could chew. Either way, I wasn't going to hit him first, especially with him holding a knife and he wasn't going to hit me, nor try to stick me with a knife, so I called him a little boy one more time and told him to stop wasting my time and left


I was this person back in my 20's when I lifted weights and don't know how to fight. I wouldn't have come out with a knife, but I would have bark at someone and when push came to shove, I would have said hit me, go ahead and hit me... which makes no sense, since I was the one calling out the person for a fight... Now, I'm not saying I don't' call people out for a fight anymore or I don't' do the same thing this guy did to me, point someone over while driving if warranted... but I don't asked to be hit, I just assume hit first...

Why do weightlifters who don't know how to fight always look for a fight and the ones that do, don't... Maybe when you learn how to fight, the revelation that there is always someone tougher is much clearer

By the way, when I do see this person again in the gym, I will ask him if he would still like to be hit by me seeing he's not holding a knife.
I can only hope his reply will be yes


Time for a protein drink

1 comment: