Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Friday, September 25, 2009

36 days out from competition

6:30am weigh-in 209.6
Wow, just 2 workouts and eating clean for 4 days really changed me fast. I’m tighter today then I was yesterday and I haven’t lost any size (in the mirror), but I’m getting to far ahead of myself, having a little over 5 weeks to go.
I’m going to still keep everything the same, but if I don’t’ slow down losing body weight come Monday, I will increase my caloric intake by 300 calories to start. Basically I will add 100 complex carb calories to every other meal (I eat 6 protein meals)
I kind of knew I would have to slowly eat more food to maintain my size, so it’s not too much of a surprise.
Hoping my training partner will be able to train tomorrow morning instead of tonight. I have a date with the fabulous Evalorca. http://alwaysbedancing.blogspot.com/ She teaches flamenco, tap dance and yoga to children and young adults in the Boston area. Check her out, she’s the real deal.
We have a date to see a movie at the MFA (Museum of Fine Arts, Boston) tonight and I’m looking forward to this.

What will I eat during the movie... well, rice cakes of course, with a protein drink to wash it down… speaking of which…

Time for a protein drink.

2 comments: