Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, September 28, 2009

33 days out from competition



6:30am weigh-in 209.6

Up a pound from yesterday and the only thing I can contribute this too, is the weekend and how on the weekend, we tend to sleep longer, rest longer and kind of lope around. So far I’m very happy with how things are coming about. Let’s keep it all the same for now.

Tonight’s destruction will be Chest and Arms… looking very much forward to this.

By the way, what a great time finishing up my friends video shoot yesterday. What nice bunch of people and of course there was beer and unfortunate I didn’t drink. But I was having so much fun, I didn’t care. I’ll be sure to send out the Utube clip when it becomes available… thanks again to Jerry for letting me be a part of this ... http://www.jerryvelona.com/

Jay Cutler did it again, winning his third Mr. Olympia. I have to admit, he did come in shape this year, and you can see it in his face. Great Job Jay!

1. Jay Cutler























202 & Under
















Time for a protein drink

2 comments:

  1. The video shoot was so much fun! Can't wait to see it. You are a great character actor. Totally played your part. Thanks for inviting me to join in. I had a lot of fun (and I did get to drink although my beer did get smashed in the action).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved having you, I’m glad you were able to come. Your dancing was incredible as usual, even if it wasn't your cup of tea, you make the video shoot even better.

    ReplyDelete