Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, September 27, 2009

34 days out from competition

8:30 weigh-in 208.6 and just incase you ever wondered how much “crap” weighs, well I can tell you mine weighs .04 pounds, so afterwards I weighed 208.2.
The reason I mention this is, the last two morning weigh-ins were after the fact.

This means, I wasn’t dropping weight as fast as I thought I was and today I’m actually heaver from yesterday, up .04.

So if you think about it, I should have been .04 pounds heaver for yesterdays weigh-in. So 207.8 should have been 208.2 and so the day before it was 209.6 which should have been 210. The weigh–ins earlier were based on before”shit happen”.

What that being said, I think I’ll continue this caloric in-take for another week (2700 calories- protein 52% Carbs 40% and Fat 8%) and see what happens. What I want to happen is for my skin to get thinner and my body weight to slow down from going down, maybe .02 a day or less.

This tells me I’m taking in the correct amount of calories (carbs) to be as big as possible, as I burn the reminding fat through intense workouts and control my water through carbohydrates and sodium

Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment