Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, May 25, 2013

It's all in the wrist

Monday
I pulled something in my wrist doing upright rows this past Friday, causing me to lose my grip strength. So I stayed away from the dumbbells for chest and use a strap for dumbbells curls, the straight bar or crooked bar hurt more. It was Donnie and I again and we started with Inclines, then flat bench, then machines, the video came out pretty cool too!

Wednesday
No dead lifts tonight, we started with traps, doing shrugs with the bar behind you. For back we used that t-bar type machine and did 5 sets palms facing down and 5 sets facing in and ended doing cables pulldowns in front with a straight bar and close grips palms in 




Friday
Wrist feels better, but not 100% so Alex and Donnie saved uprights to the end and I bailed out and waited for triceps, we started with behind the head seated french curls, and ending with 3 cable movements, rope, straight bar and reverse grip straight bar.




Today... LEGS... I love legs day!

Squats, old school hacks with a few twists and extensions, curls and calves






Blogger not liking uploads from YouTube day. I hope you enjoyed the videos!


sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment