Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, July 9, 2012

Fill up the water balloons baby!

In less then two weeks I will take my second shot at the Masters Nationals. Last year, I took 7th out of 24 in the 40+ heavyweights. Last year, I stepped on stage at 207, which should have been 210, if it wasn't for a lesson learned the day before. Right now, I'm waking up at 213 and have 2% body fat and I'm in the best shape of my life thus far. I like saying that, because it's true. I've never been this big nor ripped this big, so that makes the statement stand true, right?

I started dieting 11 weeks out for this show and at that time I weight 224 with 8% body fat. I hadn't allowed myself to get too fat, so that I would be farther ahead near the end of the diet and that I would have to eat more food to stop from losing muscle, because of no longer having any body fat.

I got to that point a week ago.

I started dieting by eating 50 grams of carbs with each meal every 2.5 hours, that got me shredded in 7 weeks, oh and no fats by the way. My fat intake for an average day is 10 to 15 grams total.

What do you do when you have no more body fat?

You need to eat more food, because you don't have anything in reserve. Now I could just eat some fats and that would increase my calories, which is what I need to do, but I'd much rather eat more carbs and see how big I can get without smoothing out.

I woke up last week weighing 210, wrapped, and realized I was on the low end of my carb levels and need to increase them, having 3 weeks to go. So for the next day and a half, I ate 100 grams of carbs each meal and in 2 days I was waking up at 215, just at ripped. Since then, I have eaten 100 grams with two of my meals and that's holding me at 213.

You see where I'm going with this right?... Fill up the water balloons baby! Its time to grow! It's party time!

I'm going to slowly change out meals, adding more carbs and see where it takes me.

My sodium is just over a 1000mg and when I drop that to 300mg, I'll lose 1.5 pounds of subcutaneous water weight.

The plan is to see if I can eat myself up to 217 and dry out to 215... but even if I were to dry out at this weight here, 213, that works for me too

Not only is having no body fat and being in kick ass shape the best part of the dieting, now is when you really learn your body

Like I've always said, first you get ripped, then you grow!

Master Nationals July 21th!

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment