Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Thursday, May 12, 2011

71 days out

Last night we hit Back and Traps, starting with standing Calves, then lying down legs curls, then Dead-Lifts. We decided to try something different and rather then holding the bar having one hand facing in and the other facing out, we used straps and held the bar normally. You kind of need straps with this grip or your not going to go as heavy as you normally would, we ended with 5 plates a side.
I can usually get 2 or 3 reps with 500, but not last night. Being on my 3rd day of half carbs, I couldn't even get it off the ground and that was after doing 400 for 5 reps. I had plenty of energy, I just had no strength. 
After DL's, we did barbell Shrugs, then weighted machine rows, Lat pull downs, close grip cable low rows and close grip cable pull downs, ending on Abs

Wake up weight 220.6

Just realized I can't train Friday, going out to a tap show... Training arms tonight

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment