Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nothing a little ibuprofen can't handle

After Chest and Triceps Monday night, I ripped something in my right forearm. The next morning I couldn't even bring my cup of coffee to my mouth. I guess that's why God gave us two arms. I loaded up on ibuprofen a couple times and I was ready to bang out Back and Traps last night!

We did end up finishing our high volume week with legs a couple of Saturdays back... If you ever wondered how many times you can squat just the bar, well for me, it's was 111 times... although I could have probably got more (not much more) I felt 111 was a nice number to stop at. When you're doing triple digit reps, besides the pain you have to get through, its a huge mind game you have to play with yourself as well

Last night I weighted in again at 237, the heaviest thus far...

Because of my forearms I opted out of Dead Lifts, this make now the second time in a row, not dead lifting... i'm really jonesing for that movement now...

We started with Calves, then to Legs Curls. These two movements back to back really work well together. Then it was onto Traps. I like starting with Traps as opposed to ending as people normally do. At the end, you always find yourself not having much energy and your grip is pretty much toast after 15-20 sets of Back. Bent-over rows is a nice segue-way after doing shrugs, your whole Back feels nice and thick after the two. We ended everything with cables, starting with Wide Grip Pull downs, Close Grip Low rows and Reverse Grip Pull downs.

Break me down

5sets/Standing Calf
4sets/lying leg curls
5sets/Barbell Shrugs
4sets/Bent Over Rows
4sets/Wide Grip Pull Downs
4sets/Close Grip Low Rows
4sets/Reverse Grip Pull Downs
Abs

size BIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment