Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, March 19, 2011

And it moves

Have you ever noticed that your pain likes to move around from place to place and you hardly ever train injury free. That pulled muscle pain I  have in my forearm, (though is still there slightly), now has moved to a pulled muscle between my shoulder blades, you know the one that you feel through the center of your chest as well. Yeah that's the one, where you cant put your chin to your chest and sleeping becomes a challenge when you have to roll over. But my forearm feels great today considering we trained Biceps last night. I wonder where it is going to next!

Rear dumbbell laterals on a incline bench started Shoulders, then onto seated side doubles laterals. On the last set, we did a drop set 6 times for 8 reps, starting at 35's. Standing Shoulders presses were next and here is where the pain decides to change location. Funny thing about that is, while doing the presses, I had no pain or felt any pulled muscle, it was after each set I felt everything, so you know I kept going!

Keeping it simple

5sets/Seated Calf
5sets/Rear Double Laterals
5sets/Side Double Laterals (last set drop set 6sets/8reps)
5sets/Standing Barbell Shoulder press
5sets/Straight bar peachier curls
4sets/Dumbbell curls (3 for me, forearm was toast)
3sets/ Wrist curls
3sets/Reverse wrist curls

size BIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment