Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vertical leg press hasn't moved

Natick Gold's just opened in their new location yesterday and what perfect timing for legs day!

Alex hasn't flown north yet, so it's me and the Animal

We met in the parking lot to go in together (We are not members of this gym, but alliances) Of course I go right for the vertical leg press machine, but it hadn't been moved from the old location as of yet, (sad face) what a bummer, I really like this machine and you never see this machine at gyms

That's okay they have this other cool press machine that instead of the moving apparatus being on a sled, it's on a pivot joint and I can get this angle to really rip apart my quads. We did 6 sets/12reps, starting with 3-45lbs plates aside and increasing by 2 plates aside, ending at 13 plates, feel the burn!

The gym has a long piece of AstroTurf for various exercise, or so should i say walking lunges. Up and back twice was about a 150 lunges, with a 55lbs barbell on the back, now my legs are on FIRE!

Over to the seated legs curl machine, then to the ass buster machine for couple, ending on the donkey calf machine.

I realized after i got home, we forgot to do stiff leg dead lifts, which are a staple and should be done every workout. But I can tell you today, i don't even notice it, my legs are so trashed, i love this feeling!

Break it down

Leg extensions - 4sets
Legs press - 6sets/12reps/13plates max
Walk lunges - 2 times up and back/150 lunges/55lbs
(Stiff leg dead lifts would have been here) 5sets
Seated legs curls - 5sets
Butt Blaster - 2sets
Donkey Calf - 5sets/15reps

Time for a protein drink

size BIGGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment