Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In the wind.

I rode into work yesterday, it’s an hour’s ride, but on a bike it’s so much less stressful, having the ability to go around cars that can’t seem to go around cars... I can’t tell  you how much stress release I get knowing I can do that, knowing I never have to sit in traffic if I choose not too… awww

I had to give up the bike for a bit due to the competition, it’s hard enough to lug all your food around with you, never mind adding the bike element to the equation, it’s that much harder when you have to eat at a certain time and you have the bike, plus carrying around my frozen gallon of crystal light can be challenging

Banged out Chest and Arms last night with Alex and my shoulders hurt more then usual, it dawned on me this morning that we ran Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, last week as opposed to our Monday, Wednesday, Friday routine so that only gave us one days rest after blasting shoulders on Saturday, then to do Chest on Monday… oh my aching shoulders…

But that’s not going to stop me… damage went something like this…

Flats /4set
Incline dumbbells/4
Flat dumbbell flies/4
Cable crossovers/4

If you never tried doing your biceps before triceps, give it a try. You get this nice cushion pump from your bicep that your forearms rests on when working your triceps. Plus if your like me and have elbow pain when you do triceps, this gets the blood in the area and greatly reduces the pain

And it went something like this…

Standing wide grip barbell curls/4
Machine preacher curls/4
Scull crushers/4
Pushdowns angle grip/4
One arm over head extension with rope/4
End of the bench wrist curls both ways/4
Ending with abs…

Lets on Wednesday… can’t wait!

Time for a protein drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment