Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Don’t let me stop you


I have been fighting a shoulder injury for sometime now, I just keep pushing through the pain, some days are worse then others, but lately it’s been real bad. I have really only two options, stop training my upper body for a while or go real lite on movements that kill my shoulder; I’m going with the latter of the two. So I told my training partners not to follow my lead for a while

We banged out Chest and Arms last night and it went something like this…

Started with flat bench where I stayed with one plate (135) for 4 sets and they both climbed to 3 plates (315), next was the incline bench for 4, where again I stayed with one plate and they worked there way up to 275 and 315, from there to weighted dips, Animal brought his belt to secure some plates around our waist. Now this doesn't hurt my shoulder as much so I was able to climb up to three 35 pound plates and last for the chest we did machine flies, which KILL my shoulders, but I wanted that movement.

Arms started with barbell curls, then onto seated preachers curls. We got a nice blood pump going into triceps where we started with behind the head French curls with a crooked bar sitting backwards against a preacher bench, next we bent over pulling a cable from the top pulley for triceps extension, then pushdowns with a rope, ending on a bench for 4 sets of wrist curls both ways for forearms

I’m planning on going real light for a while on my pushing exercise until my shoulder starts to feel better, and then I will slowly start to increase the weight and intensity

Time for a protein drink!

size BIGGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment