Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ended 2009 on vacation


I ended 2009 by not eating much food, what I mean by this is… for these past two holiday weekends, I stopped eating every 3 hours and only ate when I was hungry. I was definitely not taking in 350 grams of protein a day, whereas, since the Northern USA in NYC on November 8th, 2009, I had been eating every 3 hours anywhere from 700 to 1000 calories a meal. That’s a lot of food! I sit around all day long at work and I don’t burn many calories sitting around, so for the holidays I stopped eating every 3 hours and I pretty much eat when I am hungry. I don’t even know how much I weigh? Guessing around 220. One could say I am on vacation from my second job of eating!


Now we start a new year, time to think about preparing for the Jay Cutler classic the first weekend in May. Thinking about how long I plan on dieting? Should I go 8, 10 or 12 weeks out? I guess that all depends on how fat I get. I pretty much eat clean, but I also over-eat, which does make you fat, no matter how clean the food is.

Well let’s think about it, 12 weeks out puts me at February 13th, seems so close doesn’t it? 10 weeks is February 27th and 8 is March 13th. I guess I’ll have to see how excited I am come February 13th. I might want to slowly ease my way into it. Controlling what I eat by mainly stopping over eating

Another though I have, is do I want to do cardio this time around? One benefit cardio has besides burning more fat, it causes a nice sweat and helps pull water out of your skin and I can eat more, which if done right can make me bigger, but too much cardio and not enough food, I can become stringy, looking more like a swimmer.

I did do cardio for the Cutler in May 2009, but not the other two later in October/November, and I did see my legs get small from the cardio near the end, for the Cutler. I should have stopped sooner; maybe I just need to pay more attention to my body signs

Well, it’s been a nice couple of weekends being on vacation from my eating job (and this one’s not over), but because of the type of person I am, I’m starting to get excited about the Cutler in May already and come Monday, it’s time to start focusing again and getting back on track, back to my eating job, besides rumor has it, I might be getting a raise this year…

Happy New Year and I hope everyone’s 2010 goals are accomplished!

Time for a protein drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment