Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Thursday, October 8, 2009

23 days out of from competition

6:30am weigh-in 204.8

Last nights zero carb Leg workout, was a tough one to say the least. My energy wasn’t as high as it was on Monday’s zero carb workout. (Chest and Arms) I’m definitely at rock bottom in terms of carbohydrate/caloric intake, definitely in survivor mode.

My BF looks awesome this morning, my legs are the most separated so far and other then being flat, everything looks in-line

I’m one to pretty much be self sufficient, when it comes to training. I can always motivate myself in the gym and pretty much always have awesome workouts, but sometime when things aren’t “normal” a training partner is irreplaceable!

What that being said, I want to thank my training partner for showing up, not only to train, but to train hard… Rock on Rodney!

I got to the gym at 5:50 (we start normally at 6) and he was already doing his first set of squats. After being sick for the last 10 days and not being able to train, he was all fired up and had the energy I needed to have as much of an intense workout as I could, not having any carbs again for the second time in two days and my caloric intake almost cut in half.

My body weight did as expected drop double the amount from the first day of zero carbs. It wouldn’t surprise me, after today’s carb day, my weight will be the same for tomorrows weigh-in. Leveling off just like it did on Tuesday’s weigh-in

Now Friday’s zero carb day workout, (Back and Shoulders) will be the hardest one of the week, being the last day of completely hitting all the muscle groups and it wouldn’t surprise me, if come Saturday morning I lose 3 times as much weight

But I know I will have an intense work out!

Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment