Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Thursday, October 15, 2009

16 days out from competition - 0 carb day #6

6:30am weigh-in 202.8

Just as expected, I dropped just about 2 ½ pounds from yesterday’s weigh-in

I want to start by saying, what a great leg workout last night, just when you think you can’t get your legs any more sore than you have in the past, there comes yet another day where you completely trash your legs.

Thanks to my training partner Rodney for bringing the right attitude and intensity. Legs are gone today for sure!

I noticed a big different this morning in my body, my waist line dropped even smaller (pants are starting to swim on me) My wife says to me this morning while looking at me in my birthday suit, “man you are so lean” Well, I definitely feel lean today.

I decided to go zero carbs for the next 2 days. Then carb up on Saturday by eating 5 pounds of potatoes throughout the day to see what reaction my body has on Sunday. I know what it’s going to do, but I want to see first hand.

Basically, I’m going to be doing the same type of preparation, come the last week.
I will go zero carbs Monday through Wednesday and carb up Thursday and Friday for Saturday’s competition.
I’m just not too sure on how much to eat on those 2 carb up days, so by doing 3 depleting days in a row and doing one carb day on Saturday, I’ll have a better idea on how much to eat when carbing up 2 days before the show…

Besides, I’m so lean right now, this will not hurt me in anyway, if anything, it will help me maintain more muscle and give me a little more energy to burn the pound of fat that’s left

Time for a protein drink

2 comments: