Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Wednesday, October 14, 2009

17 days out from competition - 0 carb day #5 - legs

6:30am weigh-in 205.2

Just as expected no weight change today…

Legs tonight, gone tomorrow!

So I go on-line this morning to find some bodybuilding results from back in my day.

At one time I found on-line the 1991 Gold’s Classic results for me showing that I placed 2nd and the 1991 Mass State results were 2nd as well and the 1992 Gold’s Classic 3rd place finish and now I found this years Jay Cutler Classic results with me placing 6th out of 16 in the opens

Not too bad for not being right on. I could have used one more day of carbing up, I came in flat and small

http://npcnewengland.com/archives/2009jc.htm

Mens Light-Heavy

1. Rockie Furtado
2. Brendon Doherty
3. Ken Johnson
4. David Richardson
5. Glen Rodriguez
6. Rob Costarelli
7. Joseph D'Agata
8. Kenneth Johnson
9. Eric Zammitt
10. Shawn Moscoffian
11. Sean Jackson
12. Thomas Ianuzi
13. Peter Munoz-Bennett
14. Ryan Desreuisseau
15. Kevin Trask
Withdrew: Nathan Quinn

This is a definite confidence builder…

This time around I will be in shape!

Time for a protein drink





No comments:

Post a Comment