Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Friday, October 16, 2009

15 days out from competition - 0 carb day #7

6:30am weigh-in 203.4


This is somewhat surprising, to go another day zero carbs (1600 protein calories) and to gain a 1/2 pound from yesterday.

Now it was my day off, but in the early weeks, when the day before would have been a carb day, my weight stayed the same the next morning, go figure, could I still be growing?

One more day zero carbs, then I’m going to carb up Saturday and Sunday eating 5 pounds of potatoes each day as I would two days before the show. Monday will tell me everything, in terms of “was that enough potatoes or too much?”

Still having two weeks of training (6 more workouts) I’m not too worried either way; I have plenty of time at this stage of conditioning.

Tonight’s Back and Shoulders and I know already it’s going to be a tough one, I’m so drained right now, but my BF (the mirror) is telling me I’m in the best sharp of my life, so I’m rolling with that

Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment