Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Tuesday, October 20, 2009

11 days out from competition - 0 carb day #1

6:30am weigh-in 204

After 10 pounds of potatoes, 1 1/2 gallons of water, 600 grams of protein between Saturday and Sunday and on Monday eating my normal pre-contest carbohydrate meals, my BF (mirror) says nice!

I did spill over a little on my legs, but not too much. They are still hard and separated; just not as hard and separated as they were on Sunday morning after the first 5 pounds of potatoes and gallon of water.

Back to carbohydrate depleting for today right up to Saturday where I may do a little carbohydrate loading, to see what the lesser amount of carbs will do.

Never in my lifetime have I been in this kind of shape at 204, this is the biggest I’ve been at this weight and in this condition and with 11 days left, I can only improve

Last nights Chest and Arms workout was sick, my pump was so big and my skin was transparent. You know you did something right when the same guys who saw you Friday night all depleted and then see you on Monday after carbing up are blown away... and people start asking them how'd he do that and their reply is, "he's knows his shit, you should check out his blog"

That’s a nice feeling...

I may not know everything, but I do know myself and my shit. Through my own experiences, I make everyday a learning experience

Time for a protein drink

1 comment: