Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, September 20, 2009

New England Bodybuilding

So this weekend I get a flyer in the mail from NPC (National Physique Committee) telling me about the New England Bodybuilding competition October 31st. (Halloween).

I ran it by the family, since we have plans to do the Austin Powers theme this year. Me playing Doctor Evil and Anthony our 8 year old playing Mini Me (head shaved, his idea, got to love it!) and Mom playing Doctor Evil's girlfriend, Frau Farbissina.

We also planned to spend a night in Salem MA this year in costume and Anthony has excepted this as a trade off, making up for not trick or treating this year and allowing me to compete in this event.
So starting tomorrow, I will start to prepare myself for competition... 6 weeks out, more to come...

Time for a protein drink!

1 comment:

  1. YOu are our champion-even though trick or treating will hardly be as fun without you!

    ReplyDelete