Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, September 21, 2009

40 days out from competition

6:30am weigh-in is right at 213.6 and having just about 7% body fat, I plan on competing at 203.

What will change for me in the next 6 weeks will be, no alcohol, no simple sugars and just clean protein, complex carbs and water

Basically I'll eat every 2.5 hours as i do now. 50 grams of protein with 200-300 calories of a starchy carb. (Rice, Potato, Pasta and I like Matzo) You want your body to run off these carbs, which are stored in the liver before being used. These carbs are best for bodybuilders in terms of muscle fullness, burning fat and being able to control water.
Speaking of which, I will also lower my sodium intake down below 500 milligrams a day. Fat will be less then 30 grams a day which is 10% of a 3000 calorie a day diet.

3000 calories a day is going to be my starting point. Now this may increase or decrease depending on how fast my body starts to strip the little fat it has.

Training will stay the same, doing a Monday, Wednesday, Friday workouts, but I will add a day of posing, where I'll hold mandatory poses for about an hour. This will help in burning a little extra and also aid in shaping and growth, not to mention conditioning for competition

I will not be doing any cardio, I feel I should be able to rid this little fat/water through eating correctly and training intensely

Tonight it's Chest and Arms, looking forward to the flat bench.
Always train the basic movements

Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment