Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Endless angles


I picked up the suction cup mount for my GoPro, It mounts real tight to smooth surfaces like your car or motorcycle for some high speed fun or in this case weightlifting machinery and mirrors


Monday’s chest, dumbbells, inclines and flats, straight bar inclines, flies, incline, flats and dumbbell pullovers




Wednesdays we did dead lifts, 5 sets, up to 5 plates. Somehow I stopped the recording when I thought I was starting it. I know this, because I caught about 5 seconds of Jon dead lifting 225. Today was the first day having the suction cup and I like it! 







Friday, shoulders and triceps and the new suction cup, where angles become endless


For some reason I can not get this video to attach to the blog... here is the link to the video GoPro 5-3-13 Shoulders and Triceps

please feel free to follow "tapboxer" on YouTube for more great GoPro workout videos


Saturday legs. I was pressed for time, so we did a quick but effective workout. Started with seated calves, donkeys, lying down leg curls, stiff legs, extensions and ending everything on the press machine... 4 plates, 6 plates, 8 plates, 10 plates (that all she holds) for 3 sets, last set for 25 reps and Alex tops me with 31 reps... until next time!


sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment