Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekly wrap up with...

So now it's Wednesday night, time to train Back and Traps, we start with wide grip lat pull downs, the bent over rows, ending Back with close grip cable low rows. Barbell shrugs did the trick for Traps

5sets/Standing Calf raises
5sets/Lat pull downs
5sets/Bent over rows
5sets/Low Rows
5sets/Shrugs
5sets/Wrist curls
Abs

Thursday night the Animal was loose, so it was just Hawk and I banging out Shoulders and Biceps on our own.
We were on fire that night and banged out our workout in just over an hour.

Shoulder we sat at the press machine backwards facing the pad and did as many presses as we could, then dropping the weight 2 plates grabbing a reverse grip and banged out as many as we could again, doing a super set.

For side and rear laterals, we laid chest down on a incline bench doing sides, then rears, then sides, then rears with dumbbells, hitting both heads at the same time

5sets/Seated Calf raises
5sets/Shoulder presses
5sets/Sides and Rear Laterals
5sets/Preacher curls
5sets/Machine bicep curls
5sets/Hammer curls
5sets/Wrist curls
5sets Reverse Wrist curls
Abs

Now it's Saturday morning and we are all here and it's my favorite day of them all, LEGS! And what a leg workout we had... my legs are so trashed today! Not only did my quads lock out on me last night, they did it 3 times. The first time I was praying for help, I could not, for the life of me, bend my legs (both) my quads were locked. This lasted for about 10 minutes, I thought I was going to faint at one point because of all the pain... God I love training legs!

5sets/legs extensions
5sets/Squats (this did me in)
5sets/leg Press
5sets/Stiff legs (3 for me, my hips where screaming at me to stop)
5sets/Seated leg curls
5sets/Donkey calf raises
Abs

Awesome workouts this week as always... resting today to start it all over again tomorrow!

size BIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment