Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Definition of insanity

If you know me, you know I hardly ever do the same workout over and over again, I'm always creating new workouts by changing my workouts around and always starting with something different.

You have the most energy on your first exercise, so I want to start with a different movement every time. I like to change from starting with dumbbell vs barbell vs machine and charging up my other movements as well, never repeating the same workout as before or even before that or before before before that, I have so many combinations

Today was Back and Shoulders



Three of us today for the damage and I wanted to bounce from a Back exercise to a Shoulder exercise and go back and forth between the two. Keeping a one person rest between sets, so after you did your KICK ASS set, you have a whole person rest until you had to go again, giving you the energy needed to have another KICK ASS set

It went something like this...

We grouped lateral pull-downs with machine shoulder press for four sets, Bent-over rows with upright rows for four sets, Seated cable low row with machine side laterals for four sets, Reverse grip machine lat pull-downs with rear dumbbell raises for four sets and four sets barbell shrugs, ending with Abs.

Quote: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."

So I asked you...  is this sane?

Awesome workout today!

Time for a protein drink!

1 comment: