Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, October 10, 2009

21 days out from competition

6:30am weigh-in 203.8

I didn't lose as much as I expected, only one pound. Kind of confirms what my BF (mirror) is showing me, that I’m pretty rock bottom in terms of body fat and excess carb held water (flat) a good place to be at this point in the game

I would say from this passed week of zero carbs every other day (workout days) I lost at least 2 solid pounds of fat. I can see this by how much my lower abdominals have changed.

You might not think that 2 pounds is a lot, but think about, take 2 pounds of fat (trim off some meat) and put it down on a table, I bet you will be surprised. The same for muscle, 2 pounds is a lot of muscle. Shit I’d be trilled just to put on 2 pounds every 3 months.

Here is a web site that you can look up Nutritional data; it’s a pretty cool site. Just punch in whatever food you want to look up and you’ll get a bunch of options; it even gives you brand names and fast food places you might find yourself eating in
Check it out… http://www.nutritiondata.com/

We are off to Topsfield fair today, I haven’t been this in over 25 years…can’t wait to see how much fun my 8 year old (Anthony) is going to have. http://www.topsfieldfair.org/

We are leaving around 12:30 right at my 3rd meal, which will take me 5 minutes to eat. I’ll pack all my carbs and protein for the rest of the day. I’ll carry dry carbs with me and protein powder with water to mix it, so traveling is relatively easy.

With every meal I take a chewable Vitamin Mineral supplement by a company called Pioneer. http://www.pioneernutritional.com/

I remember when this company just came out back in the mid 80’s, (I competed from 85-92 and used this product then) this is a great product, but make sure you get the one that has no iron or else you will have hard “shit happens”. Unless of course you bleed a lot, which is the only time you lose iron.

You can find this product at your local WholeFoods Market

Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment