Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, September 20, 2009

Video shoot part one

Friend on mine from the gym, Jerry Velona, is shooting a video for a song on his latest CD. The song is Leave Me Alone.

http://www.myspace.com/jerryvelona

Jerry's website www.jerryvelona.com


He tells me I'll play a bouncer around the band and also interacting with some of the crowd. Boy now that feels right up my alley. I'll just play a Biker wearing jeans and black T. He said to bring a lot of attitude. That shouldn't be a problem, I'm a bodybuilder, at times, I'm all attitude.


Today we are shooting a small scene where another bouncer and I throw some trouble makers out of the concert/party and into the back of a pickup truck

Final shooting next week, I'll post the video when it hits U-tube


Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment