Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, March 24, 2013

Just another weekend

Friday night shoulders and triceps followed by Saturday morning legs!

We started with standing shoulder presses alternating from behind the neck to in-fronts, 5 sets, 2 sets 25's (warm ups), then 45's, then 45 with a 25 (185lbs) too heavy for me, so back down to 45's for the last one. Then we did 4 sets dumbbell side laterals, climbing up from 25's to 45's super setting them with standing behind the neck presses using 25's. This really put my shoulders on fire. Machine rear laterals and then some dumbbell front raises for me and they all did seated straight bar front raises.

Triceps were all cable work for me, having my elbow the way it is right now, it's easier if I break away from the pack at this point and do my own thing, straight bar push downs, rope from the bottom (like a French curl) straight bar kick outs while leaning forward and reverse grip push downs.

I need to use real light weight and just go for volume. My elbow is in need of a scoping, unfortunately, I have some loose fragments, one as big as 8mm. Hoping to have this done soon.

We ended on the end of a bench doing wrist curls and doing a super set with the gripper. Not sure if your gym has one or you have ever seen one, but it is as it’s called. You basically bring two parts together by way of your hand squeezing and you use free weights to make it harder. It really puts some blood into your forearms. Especially used with a wrist curl movement


No picture this time for Fridays shoulders and triceps, but I got some nice footage for legs!

Let’s start today’s workout with squats and let’s do 5 sets and crawl our way up to 315

4 sets of hacks, 2 plates, 3 plates, 4 plates and 5 plates



Leg extension, leg curls, stiff legged dead lifts and ended it all with seated leg curls super-setting with donkeys

3 sets of crunches and we are done!

Self recording...

And it's always nice to see Hassan and Kristin Terry making a appearance here at the Gold's gym in Natick... good people!




sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment